Friday, October 5, 2007

Teeth!


More driving the Gator. Yesterday when Maryn and I went to get the mail she noticed the Gator in the garage. We went inside and she started crying and reaching for the door. She didn't stop until I took her outside to sit on the Gator. She knows what she wants!


Parker is cleaning my bath tub with my shaving cream. He's obsessed with cleaning. Should I be excited or concerned?


We love bath time!!

These pictures are not related to this post but I couldn't resist. This past
weekend Maryn did not want to take her afternoon nap. I figured since she still, at 11 months old, had no teeth that perhaps she was teething. I was putting orajel on her bottom gums which were maybe just slightly swollen when I felt a tooth! On the top! Most babies get their first teeth on the bottom so I never expected it up top. The next morning, after waking up at 5:30, I found another one! So she has two top teeth and no bottom teeth yet. I am a little relieved that she will make it to her first birthday with a couple of teeth.

Parker is still a little apprehensive about preschool but overall is doing really well. I am very proud of him. A policeman came to visit yesterday and Miss Fran said he loved it and climbed over all the other kids to get into the police car. It was Dylan's birthday so they had cupcakes, and it was their first chapel. A very fun-filled day!! That was the most detail I've gotten all year.

3 comments:

Our family said...

Hi Jennie!
I saw your link on Abby's blog. Your children are adorable! I am glad I got to see pictures of them! I meant to try to find you at Katheryn's reception to let Nathaniel meet you but it never happened. Hope y'all are doing well!
Rebekah Wright

The Rays said...

people have said they tried to post a comment and it didn't show up. so this is a test comment.

The Martin Family said...

I thought I left a comment on this post a few days ago...interesting! I'm leaving another to request a post!