Monday, October 15, 2007

Emily's Shower




Isn't she beautiful!!


For our "game" we had everyone put a tag on their gift that included a baby picture of themselves instead of signing it to say who it was from. Emily had to guess who the picture was. Thanks Sarah for that idea!


Flowers from the farmers market in Charlotte. What a well kept secret!! I got three beautiful arrangements for VERY little money!


The food was delicious if I do say so myself! Thanks to Emily's mom for taking care of the desserts!

I am so excited about this baby!! I love Cam so much and am excited to have another baby Fowler to love. The shower was at Emily's sister-in-law's house in downtown Concord. It was a perfect place! We sat outside to eat and open gifts. The day could not have been more beautiful. She got lots of great gifts- one of my favorites was painted hangers. One set was animals- each hanger was a different animal- and another was transportation. If I can get a picture I will post one. They were very cute!

Now the next party on the horizon is Maryn's birthday! I cannot believe she is turning one... but that's another post.


5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

love the flowers. they look great! how nice to have weather to let you enjoy outside. that totally makes a shower. i am reminded of the bridal one you and sara gave for me in the memory garden. it was perfect- even if i did have my dress on backwards! again, this is abby, not george.

The Rays said...

forgot about your dress being on backwards! must have looked ok since no one noticed!! that was a nice shower.

The Martin Family said...

Y'all throw the nicest parties for each other! And that is such a great picture of you and Emily. Definitely a framer. I LOVE your shirt!!!

yellowbritches said...

those flower people still have great stuff. glad to see that you're enjoying em. there's also a big magnolia tree with fabulous blooms in the cemetary on the other side of Graham St.......