Saturday, September 15, 2007

What we did in Seattle... take 1

I have been trying to get this post together for a few days now. I want to post more pictures but it's taking too long!! Or maybe there is a quota and I have reached it! But I wanted to share our trip with you. In Seattle we...

sat out on the grassy knoll.


went out to a really nice dinner to celebrate mine and Joseph's birthdays.


hung out with cousin Ford!


sold some bonds with Papa.



"did the blower."


rode on the car while Parker pushed.

and watched the trucks next door! Check back soon for more pictures from our trip!!

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

What about...learned to crawl up stairs, drank "wine" out of an old lemon juice bottle, rubbed furry benches, got some HOT new jeans, the list goes on and on! You might have to have takes 1-47!

yellowbritches said...

and the most wonderful time for us. wish I could turn back the clock.