Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Davidson Carnival

This weekend when Joseph, Sarah and Ford were here we went to a carnival in Davidson. Parker loved the moon bounce, went "fishing," and went down the blow-up slide. I really wanted him to get his face painted but the line was really long and it was too hot to stand around waiting in line. We left the carnival to go to Ben and Jerry's to get ice cream. I love B and J ice cream but I have to admit its very expensive for ice cream. Although its hard to beat Chocolate Therapy!! I can't tell you how many times I had it while pregnant with Parker AND Maryn. Mmmm...



Parker loved the moon bounce. Notice Joseph watching in the back ground. Isn't he the coolest??!! (detect the note of sarcasm...)


Ford and Maryn otherwise known as Ben and Jerry. Sarah and I were laughing hysterically while Joseph was taking this picture.



Mark makes a pretty good Ben/Jerry... not sure who is who.


Parker fishing for his snake.


The babies watching Parker have all the fun while they sat in the hot sun.

The truck post will have to wait until tomorrow. Maryn has already been napping for 45 minutes and Parker just fell out of/jumped off the side of his bed. All I heard was a thud and some crying before I could run into his room. He seems to have calmed down now after much rocking and singing from Mommy. You can only imagine how good Jesus Loves Me sounds when you have a cold... Now I need a shower desperately. Maybe I should do a poll on which mom has gone the longest without a shower...

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Poor Parker! We were just talking about him staying in his big boy bed without any problems. Maybe the fall will be enough to keep him there! I'm slightly ashamed to admit it, but I'd probably be on up there in that poll! I just really dislike drying my hair! Maybe if Parker was always around to dry it for me I'd be more willing! Give him a kiss from me! And Maryn too!

Grandma said...

Looks like a fun day! Hope Parker is doing okay after his fall from bed. Grandma sure doesn't want that to happen when she comes to stay with Parker and Maryn.