Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Seattle... take 2

More of what we did in Seattle...

got GREAT birthday presents!



worked in Dede's garden.



went to a zoo and saw the tigers. WAR EAGLE!!




rode together in the stroller and people thougth we were twins!


got in the "pool" (hot tub).



loved to have someone hold my hands and walk!




had a GREAT time at Papa's and Dede's house. We'll come again any day! Well, maybe give us a month or so. It's a long flight! Love to you both.

p.s. Please make comments to encourage the writer to post!!!

5 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I vow to always leave a comment, because I know from experience that it's really disappointing to see "0 comments" on a post! I love the pictures - I haven't seen any of those, so we definitely need to get those this weekend! Can't wait to celebrate your birthday again!

em and her boys said...

I'm so proud of you for starting a blog of your very own! The pictures are amazing - I really love the one of your dad and Debbie with all the kids. They should use that in their Christmas cards!

yellowbritches said...

brings back some fabulous memories. and I'm missing my helper. getting the newspaper, watering the plants and so much more. and Maryn's scooting. think she could certainly win a race. keep em coming

Grandma said...

It looks like all of you had a great time in Seattle! BTW, hello to Wade and Debbie. I'm sure you had a super time with the grandkids(and kids, too)! I bet your house was swarming with activity! We sure enjoyed our visit with Mark, Jennie, Parker and Maryn this summer. Jennie, I'm enjoying the blog and pictures. Keep it up!

ashley said...

i love your blog! this is so fun and great to see pics of your cute little monkeys! they are so precious! love ya! can't wait to continue to share this!