Sunday, September 23, 2007

My 30th Birthday!!



My 30th birthday was very well celebrated. It started with a delicious dinner in Seattle at a resturant called El Gaucho with Joseph and Sarah while Papa and Dede watched all three kids. Then the night before we left my dad grilled a delicious steak which we had with baked potatoes and spinach. Yum!! Then my wonderful friends, Emily and Andrea, threw me a Martha Stewart worthy surprise party complete with china, beautiful cookies as place cards, a delicious meal, and amazing birthday cake!

My place complete with monogrammed frame to display the invitation and personalized stationary that Andrea made.


Nicole took great pictures! She took the one below so I included one of me with her.


God has given me great friends here in North Carolina!


This weekend Joseph, Sarah and Ford drove from Auburn to help celebrate. I really appreciate them coming. It's a long drive after Joseph worked all day Friday. We went to a carnival in Davidson on Saturday. It was a lot of fun but way too hot. Pictures from that later. Then that night we went to a delicious dinner at Bravo with Emily and Shaun and Joseph and Sarah. Mark and Parker even made me one of my favorite cakes! I am feeling better about 30 already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

30!?!? You don't look a day over 25. Glad you had a good birthday, baby!

The Martin Family said...

We loved getting to celebrate with you! I realized on our way home yesterday I didn't get to have any of the birthday cake, so you'll have to eat a piece for me! Happy birthday!

nicolefiehler said...

loving the blog! and glad you had a great birthday...you deserved it, of course!

Grandma said...

Glad you had a great birthday! It's fun seeing the pictures.