Friday, May 30, 2008

Isle of Palms (take 2)

Well, it's been awhile (obviously I started this post awhile ago since the date at the top says May and today is June 10!). Since my last post (yes, forever ago I know) my mom, Robert and Josh visited, I have been to Auburn, Tweetsie Railroad to see Thomas and to Atlanta all while very pregnant. It has been a crazy month but we have some wonderful memories.

To see pictures about the Auburn trip check out Sarah's blog. Her sister, mom and I gave her a surprise shower for Luke. I cannot tell you how nervous I was that she would be mad at me because she hates surprises but she wasn't! We had so much fun at the shower and spending the weekend with her and Ford (Joseph was out of town). My two favorite parts of the weekend were 1. When Maryn and I got to Sarah's parents house we went to the backyard where Ford was swinging with Crawdaddy (Sarah's dad). He got sooo excited to see us. He was practically jumping out of the swing. What every aunt wants to see!! and 2. when Sarah got to the shower she looked at Maryn and I and just started crying. She was so happy to see us. It was perfect.

Back to the beach... here are some pictures of the kids playing in the sand. Seems like forever ago.




You couldn't get too attached to your sand castle with these two around.








This picture may be too dark but Parker's expression is priceless. He was having so much fun!

These next few could stand to be cropped but hey, you're just lucky to have them posted! :)





Just the girls

Hopefully I can get a post done soon with pictures from our visit to Thomas and the Georgia Aquarium. Things are starting to slow down to get ready for baby Pizza. My due date is one month from tomorrow which is hard to believe. More soon...

3 comments:

yellowbritches said...

excellent, excellent, excellent pics. brings back such wonderful memories. cannot wait until next year. thanks for the post

andreak said...

oh...my....word....
i thought i would scope out your blog and surprise, surprise there's new pictures.
that sooooo made my crappy day better!!
look at me, leaving comments now. i'm only upset yellowbritches beat me to it ;)
thanks for the new post, babe!
let's keep them coming. if for nothing else, to make me happy!! ;)
xoxo

The Muncies said...

SO fun to meet yall at the shower! Does Maryn miss me!?!? :) I LOVE the pic of her walking along the beach! She looks so intent on running into the waves!