Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Party


The three cousins


Parker blowing out his candles


Parker and Ford enjoying their Curious George cupcakes


Cole and Maryn


Didn't Sarah do a great job on the cupcakes? I told her she needs to quit doing calligraphy and decorate cupcakes as a side job. She said she'd just be fat.


Mark, Parker and Maryn in the bounce house


The bounce house- almost as big as our house! Parker jumped in it from the moment Mark and Joseph inflated it until they took it down around 8 that night. He did come out for meals and a nap. And occasionally to play with his new toys. My friend Andrea was very concerned about how much energy he was using since the child cannot spare any calories!


Ford coloring

That's all for now since I know at least most of the family really just wants pictures...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Sarah did a great job with the party. Joseph and Sarah sure had a hit with the garbage truck. Parker said, "Mom, I don't need my cleaning trolly anymore." Why? "Cause now I have a garbage truck!". Of course, he hasn't actually given up the cleaning trolly.

The Rays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rays said...

thanks for finally posting mark!!

The Martin Family said...

Ford is well-represented on this post!! We LOVED being a part of Parker's 3rd birthday. I love that little boy like he was my own! And the way Ford has been acting lately, I just might want to swap! I can't wait to see y'all Saturday - it's going to be a wild and crazy week!