Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Isle of Palms (take 1)


Mark and Parker snuggling on the beach. I think Parker's going through a growth spurt as he frequently complained about his legs hurting. We need to add bulk not length but my dad said he was the same way as a boy as was Joseph- all height without much muscle or fat.


Dede and Maryn


What a gorgeous family! And it fits the pregnant women's requirements of no legs in pictures.


My Hollywood baby reading her People magazine with her shades on (babysitter Susan holding her).


Ford and Joseph. Ford LOVED the beach. He has an amazing attention span- lots better than Parker- and would sit just shoveling sand into a bucket. What a cutie!


Waking up early with the babies. Ford was always the first one up with Maryn not too far behind. Maryn loves to snuggle with her Aunt Sarah.


All of the kids loved playing in Papa and Dede's shower.


Maryn loved the beach and didn't mind getting sand ALL over her. I found it in her ears one afternoon.

I have about ten more pictures to post but its getting late. Hope this holds you (Andrea!!) until I can get more :)

4 comments:

andrea said...

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE the beach pics!
{although to be honest....i do need more}
i suppose these few pics of the kids will hold me over for a bit.
my FAV---maryn reading people with her shades on...so hollywood!
oh, and the pic of the entire family on sarah's blog---GORGEOUS!
{i think you all need a magnet of that photo...hint, hint, hint}
love you!

andrea said...

oh...and since you posted pics for me...i made an account for you so i can now leave comments!
xo

yellowbritches said...

these pics remind me of what a wonderful time we all had. cannot wait to return. disappointed that we didn't get to see more "cantalopes" tough. such a great family with 2 more on the way. next year's pic should be quite the event. may need to get Caitlin and Susan now for next year

sara said...

Jennie,
It looks like you all had a fun family vacation! I read your blog often, but I am not great with the computer, so the whole response thing doesn't usually happen. I did want to let you know that I have been thinking about you and Mark and your precious kiddos, and I hope everything is going great for you all. Also--when is the new little one coming? Katie just had a girl 2 weeks ago--it's lots of fun to have a tiny baby around again. Hope you all have a great summer--we would love to see you if you come to Nashville.

Sara