Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Anniversary

Nine years ago today. NINE. That's a lot!! But they have been really great. I am sure everyone was a little nervous when I got married so young (21!!! barely even legal), but Mark and I are and were so happy. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and father to my children. Mark has had to put up with a lot from me which all started when I forgot to look up front at him while I was walking down the aisle! Oops!! I was too busy looking to see who all had come. But there he was waiting for me at the end. Just like Mark, always there for me. I couldn't ask for anything more (ok, maybe a little more cleaning around the house... ) I love you, babe.

He sent me these beautiful flowers yesterday (yesterday because he knew I would get suspicious today and wonder if I would get something not because he forgot which day).

5 comments:

nicolefiehler said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! how is that possible you've been married 9 years and you're having your third child?!?!? love you guys!

yellowbritches said...

my goodness; 9 years. sure doesn't seem like it. that walk down the aisle was definitely the longest but at the same time, the shortest. couldn't be happier for you both. and awfully proud. love you both

wadebbie said...

The flowers are beautiful - great job, Mark! You both make us so proud and happy for you. Love you both!

Megan Shropshire said...

Hey Jen! You have a beautiful family! Everyone involved! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I did our girls weekend justice! I really love getting together with you girls and treasure the friendship and traditions that we've built. And yes, Sara Beth is the first baby under the June 11th post. Isn't she gorgeous? I can't wait for the pizza delivery! Ha! Please keep us updated! Oh, I'll be in Charlotte tomorrow and Sunday for my brothers triathalon! I'll call!

awcamp said...

A belated happy anniversary my sweet friend. And happy Father's Day (three times over) to Mark. Love your blog...I sneak a peek whenever I get a chance.