Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Purchases

Tuesday when Parker was at school and Maryn was taking her morning nap I sat down at the computer. I caught up on some emails, checked out tickets to the circus (we're going Saturday night! I am very excited), and made two purchases. I have been wanting these art clips from Land of Nod for quite awhile and now that Parker has been going to preschool and actually doing art projects we need somewhere to put them. Why not the refrigerator you ask? Because Maryn pulls them off every time and usually ends up ripping them. So I thought these would be cute in his room. We got the stars.




That purchase led to this art portfolio that I found on a friend of Abby's blogs. I am so excited about this! I have let Parker's art pile up on top of the fridge long enough. And since the kids had some Christmas money I thought these two things would be helpful to have. So that's how I wasted my time Tuesday while Parker was at school. Much more fun than cleaning or laundry!

1 comments:

The Martin Family said...

What great purchases! We have to keep those masterpieces out of little sister's hands! I think Parker needs to draw his Aunt Sarah a picture for Valentine's Day!