Sunday, November 13, 2011

Parker's First Day of School

My baby was going to kindergarten. He was really excited. I was not. The night before I was so sad putting him to bed. I had an extra year with him since we had chosen to send him to TK instead of kindergarten but it wasn't enough. I'm sure the move had something to do with my feelings. Public school had not been my plan. Moving to Richmond had not been my plan. But it was God's plan and Parker has done really well. He loves school, loves riding the bus, has made friends, and loves his teacher.

Parker requested pumpkin muffins for his first day of school breakfast. I had no idea finding pumpkin in September would be so difficult. After trips to several grocery stores I finally found some at Whole Foods.








Parker, I'm so proud of you!!

2 comments:

yellowbritches said...

hooray!!!! a new post. Parker's really growing up. as are Maryn & Emma. thanks for posting as always enjoy seeing new pics and comments

Grandma said...

We are all proud of you Parker! Great adjustment to Richmond and starting school. Hope you will continue to love school! Thanks for the pictures!