Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Birthday and The Girls' First Day of School

I had a big surprise for my birthday. 3 of my favorite boys came to visit!! Dad and I went to the airport to pick up Debbie and I saw her walking towards the baggage claim with a boy who looked to be about 4. That looks kind of like Ford, I thought. They get closer. Behind them is a man walking with another boy, about 3. My jaw drops, crying, hugging. You can picture the scene.

This rascal is such a joy! Emma says she will marry him one day :) Her Lukie!!


And these two have the most fun together. This trip was Lego heaven for them!

The only thing that would've made it better would have been if this sweet boy and his mom could have been there!




The girls on their first day at Salisbury Pres Preschool. While we were very sad not to be at Sonshine this year, the girls have loved their new school. I have been especially happy to see how excited Emma has been to go to school. If you recall any from last year- bike day where she cried the entire time or any other party when she spent the whole time in my lap- she was less than overjoyed about school. This year she has grown up so much! She loves school- gets out of the car with barely a "Bye, mom!" which means she is going to a place where she feels safe and loved.


Sweet sisters!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Sweet! Those pictures are adorable!!! Cousins are the best! Glad you had a great birthday. And yes, those kids are growing up so fast..Emma is definitely a big girl now...they are all just precious! Sweet, sweet family...love you all so very much.

yellowbritches said...

oh my...another post with great pics. can it get any better than this???? and great subject matter. thanks for sharing and keep em coming!!!!