Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Parker's Bike

For Parker's 4th birthday we got him a bike. His poor little legs were just so big on his tricycle. Mark took him to the bike store to pick it out. I nearly cried when he came home...



Doesn't he look big on his bike?? He's getting so old :(


This is one thing we've been doing a lot of this summer... riding bikes. Well, Parker rides his bike, Maryn her tricycle and Emma gets to ride in the stroller. We try to take the kids to the park every week or so to ride there. North Meck Park has a track around their soccer fields that is great for riding bikes. Emily and I like to stroll the little ones while the big boys ride. Its great because we can see them even when they are a half a lap ahead of us and Parker and Cam have a big time.


My mom got this car for Emma for her birthday so she can ride in it now and feel big like the other two. She absolutely loves it!

I will try to post pictures from her birthday soon- oh and our trip to Bermuda and Auburn...

2 comments:

yellowbritches said...

oh yeah, he is getting big! and the pic of Maryn, excellent. always enjoy your posts and this one is no exception. keep em coming!

Grandma said...

Hard to believe the kids are getting so big, but I can't deny what I see. Loved seeing the pictures and I can't wait to see all of you soon.