Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How blessed

Emily's sister, Rebecca, came over on Saturday to meet Emma Claire and take pictures of my kids. How amazing is it to have two friends who love photography??!! She took some really, really good pictures of the three kids and I am having a hard time deciding which are my favorite! If you aren't too sick of seeing my children's pictures check out her site. Thank you, Rebecca. You did a fantastic job.

Emily has also scheduled meals to be brought over for the next few weeks. Thanks to all who are providing food for our family!! It is SUCH A BLESSING to us and especially to me not to have to worry about what I am going to feed my hungry bunch while nursing a baby, refereeing the two older kids, making sure my husband is taken care of, figuring out why the baby is crying, answering the phone, etc. THANK YOU!! We are very blessed.

Side note: Funny story about Parker-- When Grandma was still here we sat down to dinner one night at the kitchen table: Mark, Parker, Grandma, Maryn and I (before Emma arrived). Parker- "Where is Baby Pizza going to sit (as we had a full table with no more room)? We're toast!" Finally we figured out where he got that saying. Backyardigans episode with the Volcano Sisters which we had watched about every day for a week during his volcano obsession which is now morphing into a fireman obsession.

(p.s. The only way I am able to actually sit down and write this is because Emily just came to get Parker and Maryn to go play at her house with Cam and Tate. What a blessing!! Love you lots!)

4 comments:

Grandma said...

How could anyone get sick of seeing pictures of my grandbabies!!! If you haven't checked out the link, then you missed some adorable pictures. Don't miss out! Thank you Emily for organizing all the meals and taking Parker and Maryn to play. Mark and Jennie are definitely blessed to have so many good friends.

andreak said...

i LOVE parkers comment, "we're toast!!"
does it get any more precious than that?? seriously.
{although i wish he were still saying "oh...my....word} :)
xoxo

yellowbritches said...

what fabulous pics. sent the link to Bea, Louise and Katy. cannot wait for the end of Aug.

wadebbie said...

"How blessed" is the perfect title. I feel the exact same - well, not EXACTLY....I have been getting loads more sleep for one thing. :-) We are so blessed to have such a beautiful family. Thank you so much for posting the pictures for us to enjoy so far away. Your slide show was awesome!! Love you all so very much!