Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Before Baby Emma














These pictures were taken before Emma arrived. Parker took a sibling class to learn how to hold a baby, change a diaper (yeah, right!), and see a room at the hospital where he would come visit Mommy. Maryn and I have also been experimenting with her hair. She won't leave the bow in and her hair is so fine that the pigtails often fall out. If anyone has a suggestion on how to get them to stay in please let me know! I've never done a little girl's hair before!!

p.s. Baby Luke gets to come home today!!! He is back up to his birth weight and doing really well. Thank you for your prayers. I will steal some pictures from Sarah's blog as soon as she puts up some new ones.

2 comments:

yellowbritches said...

those pics are great. with Parker having completed this class, does this mean he can substitute for the babysitters at the beach?

andreak said...

oh...my....word....
LOVE those pics.
the one with maryn's pigtails brought back a funny memory of when i shaved the bottom of my head so when i had a ponytail you could see it was all shaved underneath. oh the days of being a rebelious teenager....
me, rebellious??
i know, shocking.

xoxox