Sunday, April 27, 2008

A New Post Already!!


A couple of Sunday pictures. Why will they never look at the camera at the same time with a smile? How hard can it be??




Can you believe I am already writing another post? This pregnancy has been fine but I have been really tired up until about a week ago. My OB was not faxing my thyroid results to my regular doctor's office (I have hypothyroidism.) so I had to take it over there myself. My doctor upped my medication so I think that has really helped. And I went ahead and started taking iron pills for anemia- which I usually get when I am pregnant- so I think those two things have really helped with my energy level.

The countdown begins for Parker's birthday. He turns 3 next Sunday and then his party is the following Saturday, the day after Mark's next big exam. All Parker is asking for is the "cleaning trolley."

If you know Parker at all you know he loves to clean. His favorite toy for a long time has been his vacuum cleaner. The vacuum has been with us to the beach, to Auburn... it provides hours of entertainment. Well, the cleaning trolley might rival the vacuum. He saw it in a catalog in January and has still not forgotten about it. It came on Friday and is in the garage. I think I would officially be the worst mom in the world if I had not gotten it for him. And we also ordered him a play coffee maker from the same company. Another of Parker's favorite past times is to use an old coffee maker we have to put grounds in and some water and make me some coffee. I'll let you know how these gifts go over!






What, you might ask, is this contraption? The conversation went something like this...
me: Parker, what is that?
Parker: a car transport
me: oh, of course. a car transport. (you know the big trucks that carry cars to the dealerships...)

Since this initial invention we have made improvements such as putting the baby doll stroller on top. Parker has been pushing it around the house all weekend. Very creative.

4 comments:

Our family said...

I was just checking in on y'all! Anna Walton got that same cleaning trolley for Christmas from her grandparents and she loves it. It is always everyone's favorite toy when we have kids over too. Parker will love it. Your children are precious!
Rebekah

The Martin Family said...

I couldn't be prouder of you...your blogging is really coming along! That cleaning trolley looks awesome! Kind of makes me want one! And Parker's car transport is hilarious - what a funny little guy! Glad you're feeling better!

DeLine Family said...

How cute is Parker?! I love the creativeness of little ones! And I didn't know you had hypothyroid...my mom has the same thing - so I can sort of relate to the tiredness (through her)! Glad you're feeling better! Only a few more months until Baby Pizza!

yellowbritches said...

I keep telling you, the boy is a genius