Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beach Bag

So I know I promised beach pictures... and they will come but in the mean time I just saw this on a blog I look at from time to time.


Does anyone have this bag or another great beach bag? Ours is on its last leg and I was thinking about getting one because we have been making many trips to the pool this summer. This one looks great but I am not a fan of the $160 price tag. Listen to all of the great things it has!! Removable backpack straps to better wrangle kids with free hands, elastic straps on the outside to hold a towel, insulated pouch for snacks and juice, zippered bottom so you can shake out the sand without removing EVERYTHING from the bag (who thought of that?? what a great idea!), a special padded pocket for cell phone or camera...

So who has another fantastic beach bag that costs AT LEAST half, preferably much less??

3 comments:

yellowbritches said...

hmmmm. maybe put it on your birthday list?

The Rays said...

but dad september is not a very good time for a beach bag... early birthday present??

yellowbritches said...

but a classic anytime of the year!