Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not fourth but second


My friend Nicole tagged me to post the fourth picture from my fourth album on facebook. Since I only have two albums I decided to do the second picture from the second album. Since its a tag... Sarah is my only friend who has a blog and is also on facebook. So its up to you Sarah!!

This is from Parker's first day of school last year at Sonshine when he was in the 2 year old class. Funny that today we found out he is going to do four days next year and Maryn two days, Tuesday and Thursday and our friend Cam is going to be in the T-K program at Sonshine next year too!!

On another note Emma has almost officially started crawling! We were at Meg's this morning waiting for Ms. Joanna and she crawled across the den to get Miles' bottle on the floor. She would crawl a little, fall on her tummy and then crawl a little more. All I could say was "OH NO!!" My world is getting ready to change...

And I meant to post her favorite toys in her own little post last week but I forgot. If you need a gift for a 6 month old I would highly recommend these. They are both Leapfrog toys. I couldn't find the drum on the Leapfrog website but it was on ebay for really cheap.


3 comments:

Megan Shropshire said...

What a cute post! Oh and by the way...you have another friend who has a blog and is also on Facebook...ME! But I'm not nearly as good at blogging as some...so I don't really count! Hope all is well!

yellowbritches said...

that pic makes Parker look so much older. glad to have seen everybody. but sorry that didn't get to see Emma crawling. at least there's the beach. and add Luke to the mix and chillren everywhere

The Rays said...

yes, megan!!! so sorry i forgot you! i obviously didn't put too much thought into it. you're now tagged!!!!