Saturday, February 7, 2009

Emma Claire

Seeing as yesterday was Emma's 7 month birthday I am quite late on a 6 month update I had planned to do. She was 15 pounds 6 ounces which is the 45th percentile and 26 3/4 inches which is the 75th percentile in height. This was only a week ago because her check-up was a little late. I guess that's what happens when you're the third!

She is a very happy baby despite a couple of recent ear infections. She sucks her two fingers (like her mommy did), is doing a fair job with baby food- doesn't love it, laughs, sits up and is getting up on all fours like she wants to start crawling. I am not so excited about the crawling part! She is a great baby and Parker and Maryn love her so much. Maryn is always loving on her and wanting to hold her. Parker loves to make her laugh.



Emma and Adelaide


Emma and Luke


Emma's first bath with the big kids. Its a little crowded but much nicer to do them all at once.


Emma at her baptism. She wore the same dress that Joseph and I and all of my cousins wore. It was made by my Grandmother and has everyone's names and baptism dates embroidered on the slip.






Emma ready to crawl as Mommy is saying "NOT YET!!"

4 comments:

yellowbritches said...

yep this does get an excitement level up. Probably won't show Debbie as I may not be able to deal with her excitement levle any higher. can see Maryn and Ford in the pic with Emma and Luke. thanks for the post and see you tomorrow. be careful

The Martin Family said...

Sweet Emma...you are an angel! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! I know you're just waiting to crawl at Aunt Say's house! Love you precious girl!

Grandma said...

Such cute pictures! Emma is just precious. It's hard to believe she's gotten so big, even since Christmas! Have a great visit with your family. I'm looking forward to my visit in March!

wadebbie said...

Oh my, she has grown so since Thanksgiving! Dede cannot wait to wrap little Emma up in a great big hug! Less than 24 hours and we'll all be together!!!