Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween and a 4 month old


One morning we played hide and seek and the kids wanted Emma to play. I put her safely in her crib to "hide."



Emma "hiding."


Isn't she a doll? showing a little leg!!



Emma often cranes her neck like this to look up at you or will do it when she's lying on my bed to look back at Parker and Maryn.



This is Maryn and Emma at about the same age. What do you think? Emma is 4 months old- as of yesterday. She doesn't have her appointment until later this month but I think she weighs about 13 pounds. She is definitely lighter than Maryn was at this age! Emma is a very good baby. She has been sleeping through the night lately which could be due to my earplugs :) I do think I could hear her if she really needed me but the earplugs keep me from hearing the little squirmies that I used to get up for. She is very smiley and loves watching her big brother and sister. For several weeks she has been rolling from tummy to back and just last week went from back to tummy.



a banana, a ladybug and a fireman

3 comments:

yellowbritches said...

hard to decide which costume is the best as they are all fantastic. only 2 more weeks!

Lauren said...

that banana costume cracks me up! she and kit could have made a fruit salad while kit was an apple. also, i can not get over that picture of her & maryn at the same age. too cute:)

Megan Shropshire said...

I had to enlarge the picture to see it up close, but are those baby Ugg Boots that Emma has on in the picture where she's showing a little leg??? Too cute!!