Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter (a little late)


Mark wanted to dye Easter eggs Sunday after church so we put Maryn down for a nap and let Parker do the eggs. I put them in a basket on the dinning room table with what was left of the kids Easter candy. Tuesday the kids and I went to the grocery store and came home to find Max, our beagle, had eaten about 8 of the eggs, shell and all. Needless to say I put him outside for the rest of the night. YUCK!!


Notice our Auburn egg, front left


My own little preschool. We had Cam over to play last Monday and they had such a great time. Parker and Cam love playing together and Maryn does her best to keep up with them. She LOVES Cam. I see a huge crush in her future, big brother's best friend. They were so cute all sitting around the table eating their snack and watching Baby Noah.


The church Easter egg hunt.




Easter Sunday- neither of my children wanted to be still for a picture.



Parker's Easter parade at school. His class were lambs. Fortunately their costumes were not too elaborate.

Parker got to ride in the wagon because he was having a rough morning. After almost an entire year at preschool he is going through a phase where he wants to stay home with me. I broke down and let him take his teddy bear to school who appears to have participated in the parade. Maybe this week will be better...

4 comments:

yellowbritches said...

that's without question the cutest lamb I've ever seen. and wonderful outfits. hate to think about that beagle with all those eggs. thanks for the post

Hutchie said...

Gorgeous kids! Can't wait to see the newest Ray addition when he/she arrives! Hope you and Mark are well.

The Martin Family said...

I love the new pics! Maryn looks so big sitting at the table with Cam! And I love her Easter dress - was that an Ebay find? AND that lamb might be the cutest thing I've ever seen...I really LOVE your kids! I'm so glad we're able to come for Parker's b'day - I miss y'all already!!

Abby said...

the little girl we carpool with has been in school for almost two years and had her own meltdown this morning- her mom finally just said to stay at home- so i guess it's kind of one of those things kids go through. i hope this week is better though. oh, and i love all the pictures- your kids look like they're right out of a magazine ;)