Friday, November 9, 2007

Who's Who


I am sure you can tell that the picture on the bottom is Maryn. And the picture on the top is... ME! This was at my 1 year birthday party in the same dress and the same rocking chair that Maryn is in on her 1st birthday. I look a little like a deer in headlights don't you think?

My sweet aunt Margaret kept most of my baby and little girl dresses that my grandmother and mother smocked. Maryn has already been able to wear several. I hope to save them for her daughter to wear.





5 comments:

sara said...

Jennie,
How sweet! It's wierd, but Maryn's picture almost looks more to me like you than your own baby picture...maybe it's her expression or something??
Hope all is well. Sara

em and her boys said...

Too sweet! Love that baby girl - and her mommy, too!
em

nicolefiehler said...

that is so fun to see those two pictures! maryn is the cutest!!!!!!!!!

Dede said...

It's really special to see you both in the exact same dress. You're both living dolls!!

The Rays said...

I somehow missed this post - and it's such a special one! You're both absolutely beautiful!