Thursday, November 8, 2007

Finally... Halloween


Curious George and a flower. I wanted Parker to be the man in the yellow hat and Maryn be George but of course he wanted George. Who can blame him?




Maryn and Cole. Cole is about three weeks younger than Maryn.


Elle, Lilli and Parker go trick or treating.

I barely even remember Halloween after our lovely car fire and trip to Auburn. I do remember that we had a great time at the Guthe's with great friends. Oh, my kids did look pretty cute too!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Precious! Parker was cute as curious George and Maryn seemed quite happy to be a flower. It probably won't be the last time you don't get the final say! Sorry to burst your bubble! Looked like fun. Love, Grandma.

The Martin Family said...

Finally I get to see my precious nephew and niece in costume...and they don't disappoint! They look way happier to be dressed up than Ford did! Maryn is the cutest flower I've ever seen - her little happy face is precious. And George is adorable too!