Saturday, September 25, 2010

First Day of School


Not very good lighting but this is Parker, Maryn and Emma's first day of school. This year they are all going to Sonshine so I will have two days a week when I don't have any of my children. So far it has been great! The past two weeks were an "ease-in" period for Emma and I had to pick her up at 11:30 instead of 1. Needless to say I have been at that preschool A LOT. It's a little sad to not have a day where we can just be lazy in our pjs. They are all doing well, loving their teachers and making lots of friends.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

What a precious picture! They all look so cute in their new school clothes. It's still hard to believe they are getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

yellowbritches said...

my, how time flies! seems like just yesterday they were mere babies. thanks for the post

Christen said...

So adorable! Great that you have time to relax! Love ya girl.