Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Please disregard...

this baby's bib!! She now wants to feed herself with a fork and its the only one we have that snaps. All you moms know how pointless a velcro bib is at this age! Someone please get Emma a new bib for Christmas!!


I saw this on another blog that I read... can't remember which one its been so long... its a geoboard. We used them some when I taught and Parker used one last year in school. Its a great thing for their fine motor skills. I bought some wood from Michaels,- I think its for making a plaque or something- (is that how you spell plaque in that case?) painted it black, and then I/Parker hammered push pins in a grid. I am fully prepared for the math dork jokes from my brother after posting this! And all you people from Auburn, no I didn't name Parker after Parker Hall, the math building!!


In other news our princess turned 3 at the end of October. More pictures coming soon. Dede sent this tiara to arrive on her birthday along with other pink, girly things. Since I was making cupcakes for her school party and her actual party I went with this lovely Harris Teeter cake with a princess stuck on top for the day of her birthday. She was thrilled!

4 comments:

yellowbritches said...

well a new blog! fantastic. and to start with a pic of a most appropriate bib with a "T" on it. yessiree! and a great pic of the "princess". much thanks and keep em coming

Grandma said...

Yea! I've been looking for a new post. Such precious sweethearts!!! They are all getting so big. I can't wait to see all of you. Thanks for posting, Jennie.

ashleywheatley said...

we love the bib!!!! yay emma!

Anonymous said...

Funny about the bib, but I couldn't help but notice your color scheme is also orange and white! Go Vols must be buried in there somewhere subconsciously! :)