Sunday, March 22, 2009

Maryn's Words

This is more of a way for me to remember the things she says- and maybe they'll make you smile.

Today we worked in my garden to get it ready for spring. You may remember how it looked after Dede planted it...



And now it looks nothing like that. Maybe we'll get there. I already called Debbie twice today to ask questions and I sent her a picture on my phone to ask if something was a weed or a plant. Anyway we discovered a rolly polly which Maryn called a holy holy. Then we had to but on our gloves to dig in the dirt- or our globs as she referred to them.

One other random thing she says incorrectly is binoculars. Not surprising that a not even two and a half year old calls them noculators. She is very verbal but still says things in her own cute little way although she has grown out of saying nummy (known to you as tummy) and nomas (Thomas- the train that is).

3 comments:

yellowbritches said...

I'm optimistic that it'll look that good at the end of the season. how could it not with 2 such good helpers?

yellowbritches said...

kinda like rina-rina-roceraus. huh?

Unknown said...

I love the idea of blogging the cute things the kids say. You think you will remember and then....well, life happens! Love you and miss you guys!
court