Saturday, October 11, 2008

Really Cool or Totally Disgusting

We all do it. Blog stalk. So I go to this particular blog when I am feeling overwhelmed in a smallish house with three kids and toys everywhere. When I need some peace and serenity. Its often good for a laugh too. So tonight I saw this post. Has anyone ever heard of this stuff? Or even used it? It seems gross but also very convenient. Would you try it- and if you have please let me know if you liked it. Let me know your vote: really cool or totally disgusting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jennie. I would ask how you are but I'm reading about it here! :) Happy belated birthday... I clicked through to this site and it's so cute. But that batter looks pretty yuck. And it seems to defeat the purpose a bit--organic in an aerosol can? I think I'll stick with homemade and just stick the bowl in the dishwasher. :)

Abby said...

um, i don't really think you need me to say my opinion to know it, but just so my vote is counted: totally, and i mean without a doubt and absolutely, disgusting.

The Rays said...

Kate, good point about the organic batter in an aerosol can! And Abby,as someone who shreds her own cheese, I was just thinking that you would find this very gross before you even commented! Isn't the "complete"
(just add water) batter simple enough?