Monday, August 11, 2008

One Month


I can't believe Emma is one month old today. On one hand it seems like forever since she's been here and on the other hand it seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital. Parker and Maryn continue to love on her, sometimes a little too much! I told Parker that today was her birthday so we sang to her many times and even had brownies with candles for dessert tonight.

Emma had been very fussy last weekend and I was concerned she had reflux just like Parker and Maryn. I took her to the doctor last week (9 pounds and 5 oz) and she is now on Prevacid. It is really helping her eating and sleeping. She is much more comfortable and even slept last night from 10 pm to 5 am before waking up to eat! What a blessing for a mom who has to wake up at 7 to tend to two other very needy young children! Emma is a wonderful, sweet addition to our family and I am so excited to see who she becomes.

5 comments:

wadebbie said...

What a beauty! And only 1 month old. Oh, I cannot wait to hold her - only two more weeks!! Counting the days until we see you all. We love you all and cannot wait to see everyone!

yellowbritches said...

me too!

Grandma said...

What a precious picture! Emma has grown so much. She is absolutley beautiful! Can't wait to see all of you.

awcamp said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Emma! So glad to hear you got some rest. Hope the good sleep continues.
-Ann C.

em and her boys said...

I love that picture of her. Today was great! Love you!!